What are cookies?
Cookies collect information that is necessary for the proper functioning of a website. They cannot collect any personal information and are safe for your PC, laptop, phone or tablet.
Which cookies are there?
Cookies ensure that:
- you stay logged in and can shop undisturbed;
- items are kept in your shopping cart;
- you shop safely;
- you can watch videos;
- the website is fast;
- errors and inconveniences on the website are detected;
- personal advice is possible based on previously purchased and / or viewed articles;
- you can share products via social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Google.
How long do cookies remain?
Most cookies disappear when you close the browser. Some cookies remain for a few days to several years. You can delete them yourself at any time via your browser.
Delete or disable cookies
You can always delete or disable cookies yourself via your browser settings. You can find an explanation of how to adjust the cookie settings under Help in most browsers. Note: most websites will not work optimally if you disable cookies.